Phone contact

+30 2310870670

or at info@bookres.com

Online Hotel Booking

Filtering results

Reset filters

Εξυπηρετήσεις

Κατηγορία

Διατροφή

Prices per Overnight

Activities

All hotels - restaurants

Lastest posts

Voras ski center Operation

Published on 2017-11-22

more
LOTTARY FOFR FREE VACATION PACKAGES

Published on 2017-11-15

FREE LOTTARY FFOR YOU !TERMOS PF PARTICIPATON:Click on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/kaimaktsalanskicenterClick LikeClick Share our page with your friends!and join the free Lottary !It will be respected for those who have been strictly notified to their friends once and for all! For more notifications, you increase your entries in draws!Also, those who booked an accommodation through this guide,
more
Soccer fields ready for use

Published on 2015-05-20

more

Sights

Mplazza Pinovo
From Pozar or Loutraki Aridaia village north and along the main forest road and through woodland, the visitor reaches the peak Pinovo. The breathtaking beauty and rich flora impress the visitor.
more
Valley of positive energy (Dombro Pole)
Starting from the village of Loutraki Pozar or Pozar and follow the forest road you come to Happy Valley (Dobro-war), located at an altitude of 2000 m. A natural river with many small lakes of unique beauty.
more
Wetland Agra - Island - Vrytton
6km. from Edessa at an altitude of 470 meters above sea level lies the lake and the wetland Agra - Islands and Vrytton. This lake of 5,972 acres of supplying water from the source of the river Edesseos. An artificial freshwater lake largely covered by aquatic vegetation, while the north is bordered by steep cliffs. Over 250 different bird species living in the wetland journals.The flora of the lake
more
Edessa falls
By the late 14th century a large volume of water was accumulated in a lake west of the city. After a geological phenomenon, probably an earthquake, the water passing through the city and poured from the rock, creating numerous rivers. Hidden behind the profuse vegetation remain untapped for some time. In 1942 the Germans first saw the power of tourism and exploitation of the Cascade surroundings, creating
more
Caves of loutra pozar
In the area of Pozar www.pozar.info is a large complex of 17 caves, a pit 50 meters, and many silaiokatafygia. Formed thousands of years ago, when the water level was at the entrances to the caves before they formed the valley Pozar.Systematic excavations and explorations of caves in Pozar unearthed ample evidence that the indigenous population. There is evidence for the life of man from primitive
more
Mausoleum of Gazi Evrenos
The Mausoleum of Gazi Evrenos located at the junction of two roads, a short distance from the Clock Tower in Giannitsa City. This is the tomb of Gazi Evrenos of Ottoman person who won Giannitsa by the Byzantines, and most of central Macedonia.According to the inscription refers to the burial Evrenos Gazis, built in 1417. From the morphologic data, we conclude that it was disproved in the late 19th
more
Edessa City Yeni Mosque
The Yeni Cami (New Mosque) in Edessa City is the only mosque preserved until now in very good condition. Built in 1904 at the expense of Fechmi Hasan Pasha and was the sixth time a mosque in the city. In 1937 he was declared a protected monument in 1942 and inaugurated the museum. The building is inspired by Byzantine architecture and more specifically the model of Hagia Sophia in Istanbul. Today,
more
Giannitsa Clock Tower
The Clock Tower built by the Ottomans in the center of Giannitsa around 1667-1668. The choice of location was a military criteria and wanted to control the commercial activity that took place across the city throughout the central Macedonia. It is a rectangular building has a height of 25 meters and is built of stone by the first 4 m and then brick.According to the inscriptionit was built by by Ahmed
more
Varosi Neighborhood Edessa
In ancient times Edessa was fortified at two levels. In the lower city (Logos) and the Citadel. During the Byzantine period the city declined under the settlement to run over city's current position. After the conquest by the Turks in 1389, the settlement extends outside the walls, creating new districts mostly heathen, while Christians remain in and around the ancient core in three major areas.The
more
Religious Heritage Monuments
Agios DimitriosOn the hill overlooking the village Xifiani the old church of St. Demetrius, built in 1857 AD with special permission from Turkish authorities. The impressive bell tower and interior decor will impress any visitor.Saint HilarionArriving in the village of fighters and taking the road to the mountain come to the convent of St. Hilarion. The bishop served Ag.Ilarionas Moglenoi (18th century),
more
Folklore Museum of Edessa
The Folklore Museum of Edessa housed in a two-storey building of 1932 (donated by the family Sivena) in the district WEIGHT. He began working on the initiative of the Cultural Association "Alexander." It hosts exhibits, pictures and objects from everyday life, culture as well as the manners and customs of the inhabitants of the city and the region.The areas covered relate to rural life, farming, sirotrofeia,
more
Makedonian Graves
It is bicameral Macedonian tomb with barrel-vaulted front four Doric half-columns. Its dimensions are 6.15 m wide and 6.15 m high and 10 meters long. The entrance door bore a stone relief. A second marble at the entrance door of the burial chamber has brought relief Medusa head Coloured and embossed aspidiskes. The tomb is full of ancient graffiti and votive inscriptions of the 1st century BC and the
more

Tsegani or Old and New St. Athanasios

The villages of Old and New Saint Athanasios is also known as "Tsegani. The year 1918, shortly after the release of our Macedonia was recognized as the community Tsegani, retaining its name until the year 1926. According to sources, the original name of the Meteora region was probably why the steep slopes of Mount Kaimaktsalan or Boras, but after the protests of local renamed to a name Agios Athanasios. This name comes from one of the chapels which were built on top of a hill located south of the village.

These are two interpretations for the origin of the name Tsegani namely:

The first interpretation is based on the interpretation of words or check tsekani meant hammer. The inhabitants of the village, now called Old St. Athanasios, were mostly laborers and bricklayers as periplaniotoustan the surrounding villages to find work, the locals called tsekantsi tsegkanti while later and over the years prevailed to the name of the village said Tsegkan Tsegani or more later.

In the second ernimeia, but it is controversial, the interpretation from the designations given to residents by the Ottomans "gypsies" (in Turkish called cingene or cingane) which related to poor nomads who fled the region to find work. The designation was derogatory and stated their lifestyle, which was cruel and mischievous. Reports say that there are still residents themselves called themselves cinganin ciganie or to avoid taxation by the Turks and the mass kidnapping of children unacceptable.

In Kaimaktsalan will find traditional inns, hotels, rooms with fireplace, restaurant, bars, activities for the winter holidays, ski schools and a pleasant environment makes the Ski Kaimaktsalan as a winter destination.

Ski School KaimaktsalanExplore it
Nostos GuesthouseExplore it
Lithos hotel & SpaExplore it
Patriko HotelExplore it
Piperitsa GuesthouseExplore it
Rouga ComplexExplore it
Fotaxia GuesthouseExplore it
Kaimak inn Spa & ResortExplore it
Cafe & Beer PubExplore it
Hagiati GuesthouseExplore it
Ola sti LadokolaExplore it
Katafygio RestaurantExplore it
Voras GefsisExplore it
Elka GuesthouseExplore it
Toitos GuesthouseExplore it